Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inspiration

You never now where inspiration will come from.

I've recently signed up to be a follower on blogs from persons who are not in my immediate art groups. I guess I never gave it much thought. How would this benefit me? What kind of information could possibly be sent my way? Then, I found out for myself.

Wow, it is so cool to have automatic cool stuff right there for your perusal. No searching about, following one link to another, not really finding anything to "spark" your imagination. Or, there's so much all at one time that you go into overload. Whew. My wrists are tired just remembering all the links I've followed.

Over at Tammy's site: http://tammysprinkle.blogspot.com she's giving away the most amazing art piece. It's an altered box made into a travel trunk. She's created a shrine to a loved one. Her art is up for give-away to persons following her blog. Go check out some of her other art while there. It's beautiful and yes, you guessed it: inspirational!

Have fun making a new friend.
redopal

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw aren't you a doll! Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much. I agree, one link leads to another and before you know it you forgot where you started. That's why I follow th eblogs that I do to keep up with anything new they blog about. So much fun stuff out there. Glad you stopped by.
Hugs,
Tammy

Bonnie Jones said...

Hello Tammy: thank you for your lovely words regarding my artwork. I loved reading your posts and think you are a very talented writer. I will return later to see what you are up to..so glad I got to meet you.
Bonnie Jones